Vision & Mission
The Emmanuel School is the first and premium school of Emmanuel Education Group. The school offers English training from pre-kindergarten to advanced level and Khmer general education program from grade 1 to grade 12.
The Emmanuel School is dedicated to become the best English and Khmer school in Cambodia where students are professionally equipped with quality, virtue, humanitarian attitude, politeness and leadership.
“Where You Learn To Lead”
• To offer a qualified educational of Khmer Academic Program (KAP) and English Training Program (ETP) from kindergarten to secondary level with music and computer skill.
• Lead the students for growing and healthy of knowledge, philosophy and physical.
• Create good habit and good attitude in students for living by well discipline in life.
• Plant and grow the values of being good student, good friend, good children and good citizen.
Through our vision and mission, we shall accomplish the following goals:
- Our academic quality will always be ahead of other schools in Cambodia and is recognized by local and international companies, organizations, and government institutions;
- Students always enjoy learning with our most effective and efficient extra-class activities and non-curricular programs, in addition to their core-curricular program; and with our most qualified teachers and staff who are always of high teaching and working capabilities, high morals and ethics;
- All English students are highly competent in communicating in English in all prospective skills they have enrolled; and
- Sustainable growth of the Emmanuel School, and other stakeholders.
All teachers at the Emmanuel School follow and promote the following teaching philosophy.
- We teach the students with love, care and responsibility.
- We empower students to learn beyond what is taught in class and to fall in love with their life.
- We regard all students, not simply as students, but future leaders of the country.
- For all of us, teaching is a gift, not a hard duty.
- We are committed to providing fun and usefulness to students in our teaching since they are the key factors of classroom effectiveness.
- We believe that providing poor education is a crime.
- We get students to learn not only from the teachers, but also from themselves, their classmates and their surroundings; they can benefit from that.
- We teach more by what we are than by what we say.
- We believe in “Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.” For these reasons, we always involve students in the learning process.
- We are very well aware that teachers are decisive elements in the classroom. It’s our daily mood that makes the weather. As teachers, we possess a tremendous power to make a student’s life miserable or joyous. We can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. We can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is our response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a student humanized or de-humanized.